The Sports Premium is put in place to ensure schools are investing their funds on improving their sports and PE offering however they have full control in how this is invested. Sometimes schools are unsure how best to spend there money and this is where the Total Sports Quality Audit will help.
On this Audit Total Sports will perform the following over a day, or period of time and provide you with a full report and recommendations back.
- School and Staff Overview – current perceived strengths and weaknesses
- Equipment Overview – what is being best utilised and what is not. Looking at training and new activities to do on existing equipment. Recommend new equipment
- Facilities Overview – again, are these being best utilised?
- Lunch Time Initiatives – what is currently in place? What is lacking? Looking at how Total Sports can supported school lunchtimes
- After School Clubs Initiatives – again, what is in place and what is popular. Are you missing out on certain popular clubs?
- We will work to get you Ofsted ready
- Provide a full, actionable, report back to you within one week
To talk through our Audit or if you have any other questions please call us on 03444 14 13 13 or contact us via the form.